Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 7, 2013

Ferrari 458 italia and Vespa LX150 Ferrari Limited Edition in Hanoi Vietnam


Did you start laughing when you saw the title? Well I was when I thought of the idea creating one .


Vespa LX Ferrari Limited Edition, Photo by SondAuto www.facebook.com/sondauto.blog


Since I own the F458 I started collecting lots of Ferrari items ranging from key chains to larger items.


I was amazed by how much they still ask for this car, so I had to find something smaller but still Italian.....


Long story short, I bought a brand new Vespa painted it Ferrari 458 added tailor made Michael Schumacher Signed in the same color and some Ferrari logo's et voila.


Vespa LX 150 Ferrari 1 of 1 was born





This Ferrari Vespa redesigned by SondAuto







This Ferrari logo made ​​of gold placed monolithic







































SONDAUTO'S BLOG

Danh sách các blog chính thức của SondAuto >>>
+ SondAuto on Facebook  >>> www.facebook.com/sondauto.blog
+ SondAuto on Yahoo Blog >>> blog.yahoo.com/son.dauto
+ SondAuto on Google Blog >>> sondauto.blogspot.com
+ SondAuto on Youtube >>> www.youtube.com/sondauto

HÃY ĐẾN SHOWROOM CỦA MG MOTOR ĐỂ NGẮM XẾ HỘP ĐẾN TỪ ANH QUỐC...



MG MOTOR VIETNAM

68 Lê Văn Lương - Hà Nội

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét